Android Circuit: New Galaxy S10 Plus Details, Google Pixel 3 Lite Leaks, OnePlus 6T McLaren Revealed

collected by :Maya Tony

as informed in S10 Plus Selfie Camera LeaksAlongside the Galaxy S10 Samsung going to be launching the S10 Plus. It alextremely confirms the location of the forward facing camera is offdetermine to the side of the Galaxy S10 Plus, a location that is echoed in the leaks around the entry-level Galaxy S10 Lite and the regular S10. And let's not forget the S10 Lite and S10 Ultra are alextremely expected, bracketing the regular S10 and S10 Plus in the pricing and features portfolio. OnePlus 6T McLaren EditionThis 7 days saw OnePlus offer a small increase in specifications to the OnePlus 6T, creating the highest of the range OnePlus 6T McLaren by a new fast charging circuit and increased memory. OnePlus 6T Long Term ReviewApart from memory and fast charging, the McLaren edition is continue a OnePlus 6T at heart, that means my long-term description of the handset, conducted When travelling in Eastern Europe in late November is a good follow-up read.


I'm a diehard iPhone user who switched to Android for a week — here's what I loved and hated about the Google Pixel 3 XL

Michelle Yan: I'm going to be switching from my iPhone XS Max to the Google Pixel 3 XL for a week. But at the same time, I'm a little scared that I'm going to like it and actually need to switch. I'm not going to lie: This camera is so, extremely much better than the iPhone camera. extremely I've been using the Google Pixel for a 7 days now, and I'm really excited to get back to my iPhone. The first thing that I'm going to do the time I get back to the iPhone is fix iMessage.

I'm a diehard iPhone user who switched to Android for a week — here's what I loved and hated about the Google Pixel 3 XL

Google Pixel Slate review: a strong case for death of Android tablets

as informed in Photograph: Samuel Gibbs for the GuardianOn the outside the Pixel Slate is about as easy as tablets get. The Pixel Slate is 7mm thick, that is 1.5mm thinner than Microsoft's Surface Pro 6, but 1.1mm thicker than the new 12.9in Apple iPad Pro. The Pixel Slate is thin and light for a PC, but bigger and heavier than most media tablets. VerdictThe Pixel Slate makes a extremely convincing argument for the death of Android tablets. But it is a case of experience and error for Android apps to see what works and what doesn't.





0/Post a Comment/Comments

Previous Post Next Post